Saturday 22 December 2012

Bonaire & Grenada

You are getting the Reader's Digest version of these two ports because I created lengthy summaries that have gone astray with the blogger app. If I could cut and paste the previous entries I would!

Bonaire is known as a scuba diver's paradise. We snorkelled with Woodwind Tours on a catamaran to Klein Bonaire. Guides Dee and Isobel were first rate and knowledgeable. Snorkelling was second only to Lady Elliott Island in Australia. Guides were great at identifying fish and coral for us.

In Grenada we toured a spice farm and nutmeg plantation. P was very excited about this tour. Actual touring time was fascinating to see. The downside of the tour was roads that twisted and turned and produced one motion sick 12 year old boy! Three hour tour became 5 hours due to the volume of visitors and traffic. P just wanted to get back to the ship to lie down.

I am hoping my blogger app starts working again so I can send pictures. Bad news is we have norovirus on the ship. We are vigilant about washing hands because we don't want to get quarantined to our rooms !

No comments:

Post a Comment