Friday 21 December 2012

Aruba Evening

J & P enjoyed snorkelling best in their excursion today. P thought they had seen enough countryside after about 5 minutes of 4 wheel driving !

I enjoyed the Emerald Princess singers and dancers perform "I got the music". While their I ran into two experienced cruisers who I met through the online community of Cruise Critic. They showed me how to arrange my phone settings t make sure I use the ship's WiFi and not get charged hundreds of dollars for roaming ship rates.

I then joined the kids and J for "The Dark Knight Rises" on the Movies Under The Stars Big screen.

While reading the Princess Patter About ship onboard events for tomorrow, I saw that Beatles Mania - a Beatles tribute band - will perform in the Princess Theatre. J said he and P followed the band onto he ship when they boarded today. The band flew in to Aruba today and will be a hot ticket on the ship because many people rave about them!

We have ordered room service breakfast for tomorrow because we need to be off the ship for 7:30 am to meet up with our snorkel tour in Bonaire!

Photo 1: Christmas tree outside the dining room.

Photo 2: "I got the music" performers from my front row seat!



No comments:

Post a Comment