Sunday 12 April 2015

Santa Barbara Evening


Tonight was formal night so we dressed in our finest!  J and P wore black suits and I wore a knee length black skirt with a taffeta white blouse.



So much to choose from on the menu but it was an easy choice for me - lobster and giant shrimp. P had the pheasant and said it was delicious. 

The dessert was another 50th anniversary creation with chocolate, pistachio and almond flavours - absolutely perfect!  If I could have had a second one I would have!


After dinner John hoped to see Dolphins swimming by the front of the boat as left Santa Barbara. No such luck!

I went to the Production show Stardust in the Princess Theatre the returned to be victorious in a game of Beat Your Neighbour!

My boys wanted to go to sleep by 10:15 so I turned in for the night too!

No comments:

Post a Comment