Sunday 12 April 2015

Last Day at Sea

We had a leisurely walk up
At 7:15 am!  The dining room was in full swing by the time we arrived. 

I raced off to Zumba class after breakfast while P and J went for a workout. I worked up a sweat but forgot to wear my Fitbit so my efforts weren't tracked!

At 10:15 the Maitre D'Hotel Jean Paul Musiu and the Executive Chef, Remo Bolis put on a cooking demonstration in the Princess Theatre. I sat in the front row and took lots of pictures!


After the show we were allowed to tour through the galley - the kitchen where 12,000 meals per day are made!



A watermelon carved into a Viking!

Lunch in the dining room was a busy experience on this last day at sea!  I bought a 15 minute Internet package for $8.99 to print out our boarding passes. I don't want to chance getting bumped off our return flight home tomorrow!

We spent some time on the  back of the ship in the sunshine. P and J played a game of shuffleboard. 


My view of the shuffleboard.

J and I then went to enjoy a complimentary margarita - J's choice!  I enjoyed the view off the back of the ship!


They were very generous with the alcohol in the margarita!

We attended our final round of afternoon trivia where we scored 11 out of 20. No winners here but we had fun!

So today Princess is celebrating P's birthday, as I requested. Our room steward Gil placed balloons outside our stateroom along with a Happy birthday sign.  They gave us a card to present our waiter to provide a special dessert. 

Tonight the wait staff were wearing Stars and Stripes vests so we know it was American food. I had Turkey, P & J both had steak. 


P is pictured with his birthday cake (while wait staff sang Happy Birthday to him)!

We have our bags packed and are ready to walk off the ship at 8 am tomorrow. 

I will catch the crew talent show at 9:30 tonight while the boys go back to bed early. 

No comments:

Post a Comment