Friday 23 September 2022

50 Days on Holland America’s Zuiderdam

It feels like it has been a very long time since we have travelled far enough afield to warrant writing in my blog. World travel certainly came to a halt due to COVID for the past two years. Fingers crossed, J and I will be able to get COVID negative tests on Monday and be able to fly on Tuesday. We don’t need to COVID test to fly but we do need it to board the ship as the cruise is longer than 16 days in length. The plan is to board Holland America’s Zuiderdam on Wednesday in Vancouver.

J has both his main bag and his carry on packed. I do not. Let me get tomorrow’s event out of the way and I will start packing!

You are most welcome to follow along as I try to capture details of the places we visit!


No comments:

Post a Comment